Why is the new park proposed to be located at the Niagara Falls Humane Society?
1. The site is convenient to most residents of Southern Niagara Falls, with close proximity to Stanley Avenue, Dorchester Road and Chippawa.
2. There are no anticipated negative neighbourhood impacts associated with creating the dog park in the location.
3. The availability of water and sewer services.
4. Being connected with the Humane Society would ensure greater security.
5. The location encourages licencing of pets.
Why do most of the existing trees have to be removed?