WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO ATTEND THE SHOW?
Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minors under 10 will not be admitted.
WHERE DOES THE SHOW TAPE?
HOW LONG IS A TAPING?
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
ARE "LIVE" TICKETS FREE?
WHEN WILL I FIND OUT IF MY TICKET REQUEST HAS BEEN APPROVED?
IS THERE A SECURITY SCREENING?
All audience members are required to be screened prior to entering the venue. Please refrain from bringing extra personal belongings. If any prohibited items are brought in, the ticket holder will be asked to take it back to their hotel or vehicle and may forfeit their spot in line.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed.
- No lawn chairs, coolers or glass bottles will be allowed in the Theatre (blankets are fine).
- All cell phones and pagers must be turned off and stored away during taping.
- No smoking in the Theatre.
- No pets will be allowed.
IS THE STUDIO WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
CAN I BRING A CAMERA?
IS THERE PARKING IN THE AREA?
There will be several parking options within walking distance, available for a nominal fee:
- There is a large parking lot across from the Oakes Garden Theatre at Casino Niagara, behind the Skyline Brock Hotel.
- There is another lot located on Clifton Hill, located behind the Comfort Inn Hotel.